Wednesday 1 August 2012

Thoughts_Where do I put them..


My thoughts are hard to write out or even share for that matter. In my head it all makes sense, but in my mouth words refuse to form. Sometimes it becomes hard to find a word or form a sentence to express what’s going on in my head. I know I am right but don’t know how to tell people or make them understand that am right. It may not be about right or wrong all the time, it can just be an idea that suffers to be expressed but dies just in the mind as a thought. Does it happen with everyone or it’s just me? May be or may be not. But I would really want to change this about me and not let the thoughts die within me but instead speak them out, may be they form a beautiful sentence, a wise quote or rightful conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment